This is a fixed term position for 6 months
Position based at Dover
Closing date 1st April 2013
Job Purpose: To provide administration support for the municipal contract by ensuring all relevant data is input into Veolia’s internal system (Echo) and is completed in a timely fashion.
Tasks & Duties:
- Complete administration tasks to ensure compliance;
- Ensure that all messages are passed onto the relevant supervisors / manager;
- Accurately process data from the M3 system into Echo.
- Operating council M3 system.
- Filing relevant documents.
- Dealing with incoming calls.
- Assist and deal proficiently with any queries to find a suitable resolution.
- Assist with feedback to the primary customer (the council) on progress on work instructions and reporting of complaint resolutions
- Ensure the accurate inputting of data;
- Ensure the safety of self and others.
- Follow all relevant Veolia administration processes.
- General Administration duties
Veolia Environmental Services is an equal opportunities employer. Job titles and
- Basic schooling is required, preferably with qualifications (GCSE or equivalent).
- Accuracy when inputting
- Practical verbal and numerical skills are important.
- Administration / clerical experience is required.
- Good interpersonal skills- the ability to deal with members of the public.
- Microsoft Office IT skills - intermediate level
- Ability to work under own initiative.
- Ability to manage own workload.
- Good time management skills
- Customer service skills
job content are presented without bias either of gender, race or disability and
that nothing in either words or illustrations indicate any role stereotyping
Veolia Environmental Services - 16 months ago