Due to continued growth we are actively recruiting 2 additional Technical Sales Engineers to join an established IT company selling directly to B2B Markets and the public sector. To be successful you will need to have strong knowledge of IT related hardware products and a high level of education gained within an IT related field, recent graduates welcome to apply.
Applicants wishing to relocate - welcome
The position has a natural divide between warm calling existing clients, putting together tenders, designing IT solutions and packages and following up on quotes.
We have two vacancies both internal
- 1 x Sales Engineer - UK clients
- 1x Sales Engineer - International Clients
This is an office based position, working within a technical sales team environment. The successful candidate will be expected to travel on occasion to site meetings and trade shows, the use of the company pool car is available.
The successful Sales Engineer will be involved with a variety of sales exercises that include:
Experience and skills required:
- Warm calling current clients, and being proactive with inbound enquires.
- Preparing and writing quotations
- Researching companies and ascertaining how to approach with what products
- Provide product knowledge on each of the divisions lines and company capabilities
- Investigate new markets to develop
- Previous Technical qualifications or experience within technical sales environment essential
- Proven sales ability with determination and perseverance, goal orientated
- Ideally some level of previous technical sales would be an advantage
- Able to engage key contacts either new business or existing customers at all levels to include development engineers, Project Managers, Specification sales, end user, tier 1 &2 suppliers, supply chain and upto director/CEO level
Dunamis Services Ltd a specialist technical recruitment consultancy.
- Highly competitive basic, £20,000-£25,000 depending on experience, uncapped commission of £10k (OTE £35,000 per annum) First year is guaranteed £10,000 commission
- Working Monday to Thursday 8:30am until 5pm and Friday’s 8:30am until 3:45pm
- 25 days holiday, rising to 30 days plus 8 days bank holiday
- Non contribution Pension 3% rising to 5% on service
- Private Health care and 3x annual salary service insurance plus Dental benefit
- Strong culture of developing internal employees and professional developments.
- Use of company pool car.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/JobSeeking/2X-Technical-Sales-Engineer--Industrial-Computing_job59068164
TotalJobs.com - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard