Key Tasks and Responsibility
Skills and Experience
- To plan, organise and monitor controls of food quality, presentation and service
- To assist with the preparation of the Annual Budget
- To achieve and maintain the food cost within the unit
- To ensure that all kitchen equipment is maintained at all times
- To prepare food using fresh ingredients
- To prepare menus and develop receipts
- To ensure all team members are working inline with current legislation at all times
- Previous Catering experience within a similar environment
- Supervisory/Management skills
- Ability to work well in a team and on your own initiative.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to adapt to change and take on different tasks as and when required
- 7061 and 2 or relevant professional catering qualification
- Good understanding of Financial Acumen
You are advised to apply early as in the event we receive more applications than expected we reserve the right to bring forward the closing date for the advertisement.
Rentokil Initial - 4 months ago
Rentokil Initial is a major British business services group. Its largest business, hygiene, offers commercial kitchen cleaning, washroom...