Euro London Appointments
Do you have excellent marketing project management skills coupled with a genuine talent for communicating with multiple stakeholders? Are you au fait with customer initiatives and conversion? If so this could be the role for you.
Marketing Project Manager – Customer Funnel
The role is to lead the weekly meetings and control updates on the various work streams projects and how conversion is increasing/ or changed etc
Dealing with multiple mid- senior stakeholders etc…….
To support the delivery of the Customer Funnel key initiatives through the 4 work streams; Optimisation,Help & Education,Personalisation & Data & Insight
2. Principal Accountabilities – with definition of the major end results.
• Monitor & drive completion of all Customer Funnel documentation by work stream;
• Project plans,
• Road maps,
• Benefits tracking
• Key Stakeholder management across the Programme & the business
• Highlight conflicting priorities for key team members and their impact on the programme
• Ensure the overall programme is on track and that risks/ issues are understood and communicated to key stakeholders
• Drive the focus on delivery of in- scope initiatives
• Ensure we have the correct project process and engaging key stakeholders when & where required
• Support the Programme communication to the business
3. Breadth of Responsibility -
As defined & under the direction of the Customer Conversion Manager
4. Autonomy/Problem Solving & Decision Making-
• The job holder will highlight conflicting priorities for key Work stream members and their impact on the programme
• Will ensure the overall programme is on track and that risks/ issues are understood and communicated to key stakeholders
5. Critical Challenges/ Unique Knowledge & Skills
Critical Challenges –
Unique Knowledge and Skills
Track record of success in a online environment – conversion
Ability to communicate & influence across varying levels of understanding & seniority
Highly organised with an output driven mindset
Pragmatic in approach
Degree in a commercial discipline essential.
To register your interest please call Wayne Tritton at Euro London – Betting & iGaming on 01753 853 400 or email email@example.com
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to reply to applicants whose profile matches our clients requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website www.eurolondon.com