Working for a well established, international chemical distributor, we are looking to recruit an experienced Business Manager to work within the East Midlands area.
Successful candidates must have relevant sales experience within the Acids, Alkalis or general chemical business sector.
This is a challenging role, developed to grow and progress the business within the Acids & Alkalis sector. In addition to managing the existing customer base this role will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities and converting them into sales revenue.
Key responsibilities: -
Candidate Profile: -
- Promote and support sales across several market sectors including Water Treatment, Homecare and Metal Treatment
- Manage and develop existing key accounts promoting where appropriate the full range of chemicals.
- Build and develop relationship with Principles ensuring that you are fully technically conversant with product portfolio.
- Co-ordinate with internal service departments to guarantee maximum customer service.
- Manage sales representatives associated with the business unit.
The role will involve travel within the UK with possible visits abroad to Principles. The salary is negotiable, dependent upon experience and a full benefits package is offered.
- Sales experience in the UK in the Acids Alkalis business sector is essential.
- Graduate in Chemistry or with equivalent industry experience.
- Strong negotiating skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Innovative, able to instigate and implement change and apply new skills.
- Confident in interacting in all levels of business.
- Good interpersonal and relationship building attributes.
If you feel you have the experience outline above, please apply today!
Leicestershire Jobs Online - 11 months ago