A large financial services company is seeking to appoint an experienced finance systems professional into a key leadership role.
This is a key role taking responsibility for the embedding and development of new operational processes to support the group reporting (GDRS) suite of applications, covering statutory, management and regulatory financial reporting.
- Embedding and enhancing new GDRS processes within a matrix organisational structure (including leading the work to develop new processes for future phases of GDRS)
- Embedding and enhancement of the new operational support model with Group IT (including the RACI matrix, Service Level Agreement and Service Reporting) through GDRS and future phases of the Transform Finance & MI programme
- Managing the day-to-day operational relationship with Group IT Application Development & Maintenance (ADM) and Group IT Service Delivery (SD)
- Leading work to develop the SAP & OFA Operations organisational design following the implementation of GDRS to maximise operational efficiencies
The successful candidate will have experience of the following:
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
- Development and management of systems and processes in a finance environment (5+ years)
- Development and management of robust controls within a formal framework
- Management of internal relationships and communications at a senior level
- Leading and managing change
- Leading virtual teams
reed.co.uk - 9 months ago