Holland & Barrett is one of the nation’s most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Holland and Barrett is part of a wider organisation known as NBTY Europe, which includes other popular brands such as GNC and Nature’s Way.
Our business doesn’t stop in the UK – NBTY Europe also has the De Tuinen brand in Holland and numerous Franchises globally all flying the Holland and Barrett flag.
Together we form Europe’s largest and leading health food chain operating in over 1000 stores.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, NBTY Europe forecasts significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Associate to join our Holland and Barrett store based in Villiers St .
- To maintain excellent standards of Customer Service
- To maintain a positive and friendly approach towards Customers and other team members
- To actively greet Customers and maintain a level of conversation during their store visit
- To recognise Customer requirements and deal with queries in an efficient manner. If you don’t have the knowledge to deal with a customer request then pass over to a fully qualified Sales Associate
- To answer the phone in a timely manner with a friendly and personable attitude
- To ensure Store standards are maintained at all times, specifically in relation to personal, presentation and service
- To ensure the merchandising and marketing standards are maintained to Company standards
- To carry out general housekeeping and cleaning duties in the Store and back office areas
- To ensure the stockroom procedures are maintained
- Experience working within retail
- Passionate about retail as well as health and well being
- You will show incredible customer focus, and be able to put the customer first
- Motivation to lead the team to achieve personal and store targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive Salary
- Career Progression
- 25% store discount across all NBTY brands
- 28 days holiday (including statutory holidays)