Stockroom Lead Responsibilities:
• Stock control
• In-store product arrangement
• Following product transfer policies and procedures
• Ensuring product replenishment in accordance with store standards and procedures.
• Participation in inventory preparation and managing eventual markdowns
• Store replenishment in accordance with product supply dates
• Ensuring efficient communication with sales teams
• Being present on the shop floor and delivering quality customer service
• Assist with loss prevention efforts by providing proactive customer service. Stay vigilant for shoplifting or internal theft incidents and report suspicious activities to a supervisor.
• Build visual displays when necessary
Stockroom Lead Requirements:
• Extensive retail experience including experience including demonstrable experience in stock control
• Enthusiasm and passion about sports and / or sports fashion
• Availability to work evenings, weekends, and some holidays
FashionJobs.co.uk - 15 months ago
NIKE, Inc. (NIKE) is engaged in the design, development and worldwide marketing of footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessory products....