Welcome to SapientNitro, where ideas reign supreme. Here, customer experiences are what drive us, game-changing marketing is conceived, awards are won, and technology is at the very heart of bringing our creative ideas to life. There’s no shame in being ambitious here; career growth is a priority for us – we help one another climb, we don’t climb over one-another. Clients aren’t just customers, they’re partners. Integrity and a team-driven environment serve as incubators for entrepreneurial minds. Getting goose bumps? Good. If you’re ready to be an idea engineer with some of the best collaborators in the industry, let’s see where you can put your talents to work.
If you’d like to be part of this, then please read on.
In our London Office we are looking for people to join our team as
GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR
As Group Account Director you will manage multiple lines of business within a single financial services client relationship or for multiple financial services clients. You will develop a strong understanding of financial services clients’ marketing and business objectives and drive high-level strategic plans and objectives. You will monitor efforts to ensure adherence to timelines and budgets, and manage internal resource allocation and costs towards profitability. In addition, you will support company financial goals by growing accounts and nurturing new relationships.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Single point of accountability for a multiple set of financial services client relationships
- Develop and cultivate relationships with financial services clients at the most senior levels
- Identify clients’ requirements and develop accountable marketing programmes / presentations to deliver business results and drive innovation for clients
- Stay abreast of trends in the digitally enabled world and understand the unique opportunities and challenges that affect financial services clients’ business and marketing initiatives
- Ensure achievement of financial goals by revenue forecasting, profitability management, and resource planning
- Grow and develop the account services team
- Identify and realize new business opportunities
- Engage in business development initiatives (i.e. writing proposals, develop case studies on clients’ business)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Significant digital marketing experience preferably on multi-national/global assignments
- Profound experience in an account management role in an agency environment
- Prior accountability for budget or client revenue of $10mm+ and related profit/financial goals
- Client executive experience with primary accountability for peer-level client relationships at the Vice President and Senior Vice President levels
- Experienced with multiple campaign lifecycles from business development to final delivery
- Experience leading teams with multiple discipline representation (especially technology, creative, media and strategy)
- Strategist with strong marketing thinking, know-how of communications disciplines, and sales abilities who can orchestrate a team to deliver significant results for clients
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Open to frequent overnight travel and work at client site
SapientNitro, a division of Sapient, is the world’s first customer experience company. We create and engineer highly relevant moments that accelerate business growth and fuel brand advocacy for our clients. By combining multi-channel marketing, commerce, and the technology that binds them, we influence customer behaviour across the spectrum of communication and commerce channels, resulting in deeper, more meaningful relationships between customers and brands. SapientNitro services global leaders such as Citigroup, Coca-Cola, Disney, Mars, Singapore Airlines, Target, and Vodafone through our operations in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. For more information, visit www.sapientnitro.com or follow us on Twitter @sapientnitro.com
Keywords: Program Management, Project Management, Project Manager, Program Manager, Sr. Account Director, Group Account Director, Global, Project, Planning, SDLC, Project Lifecycle, Consulting, Consultancy, Scope Management, Technical Project Manager, Development Manager, Principal, Consultant, Technical Lead, Project Lead, eBusiness Manager
Sapient - 3 years ago
Sapient is no sap when it comes to helping businesses make the jump to the digital age. The company offers consulting, software development,...