Ripe4 is looking for an Electro-Mechanical biased Design Engineer who is ready to take the next step up in their career and who can manage the design of some of the most unique and bespoke products that you can find in the UK today.
Our client is growing day by day and while others fall by the way side they carry on making large profits and wants talented Design Engineers to take the lead in design and documentation to assure that all future products meet some of the highest quality standards out there.
* Acting as a key link between the lean and quality devision and the design department to help role out innovative processes to make a tight, fit organisation
* On the ground floor for all development of concepts and use your influencing skills to make sure they go through to design and beyond to manufacture
* Think outside the box and innovate new design controls to facilitate quality and design objectives
* Design for Manufacture using a wide array of processes and tools such as Solidworks and FMEA
What they're look for is:
* Degree level qualification in an Electro-Mechanical diciplin
* Design for Manufacture experience with a keen focus on Hydraulics etc
* A clear cut design history with achievements that stand out and someone can be proud of
* ISO9000 knowledge and implementation experience
* Strong 3D CAD experience
Have you got what it takes and are ready for this next step in a company that candidates rave about? If you are then apply NOW!
3D CAD, Solidworks, Design For Manufacture, Design, 2D CAD, ERP, FMEA, Electronic, Mechanical, Documantation, Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, London
Jobsite UK - 16 months ago