In response to market demand, we are strengthening our HR Technology team and are looking to recruit staff to support a range of exciting projects. Working within our Human Resource Management function you will work on implementations of our market leading software as a service' propositions for large global clients.
Our HR Technology Team also helps organisations define and implement strategies to improve the effectiveness of technology across the entire HR function and you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of related consulting projects.
We are looking for motivated people from a variety of backgrounds, experiences and levels, including:
Public or private sector Preferably consultancy but will also consider excellent line-HR applicants with project experience Ambitious consultants looking to progress
As a key member of the HR Technology team you will be working with colleagues across the full range of PwC services, presenting the opportunity to develop and grow new skills.
You will be a highly-motivated professional ideally from a consultancy background. Your skills and experience will include: A consultancy approach to working. Demonstrable specialist skills, for example proven business analysis techniques, organisation design, HR technology specification and/or implementation. A flexible approach, adapting your style to be successful working with both small and large clients. Proven project experience with a strong understanding of project management approaches. Being commercially focused. Strong communication, presentation and relationship building skills are essential. Being very delivery focused with a proven track record. Relevant international experience would be valuable but not essential. A strong academic record, coupled with credible work experience.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity for someone who has hands on HR Technology experience and the role may include, but is not restricted to: Using your business analysis skills to identify and document client requirements Developing system configuration specifications Undertaking quality assurance prior to client delivery Providing project and programme management services to clients. Using your knowledge to identify the key issues for our clients undergoing change in HR or related people and technology processes. Act as an ambassador for PwC when taking propositions into our clients. Work at all levels within the client's organisation from CEO and Directors to the HR team and be able to gain immediate credibility. Ensuring that your style is adapted to suit the audience.
- Amount of time office based: 50%
- Amount of time at client sites: 50%
- Need to travel/overnight stays away from home: Yes - depending on client projects
- Opportunity for flexible working (hours)?: Yes
- Opportunity for working from home?: Yes - depending on client projects
- Opportunity for job sharing?: No Our Competencies At PwC all our staff are required to demonstrate certain core skills, which we refer to as our 'global core competencies'. These are assessed throughout the application process, and candidates should make themselves aware of these, and how their own experiences may demonstrate each competency. You can also find out more about our competencies by following the below link.
ujob.co.uk - 4 years ago
PricewaterhouseCoopers (www.pwc.com) provides industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to build public trust and enhance value...