The Successful Candidate will be responsible for selling a solution of packaged business leads to maximise revenues, customer growth and satisfaction.
- Acquiring new customers to generate new revenue – Prospecting.
- Retaining and growing existing accounts to generate increased revenue – Renewing.
- Achieving sales, quality and customer satisfaction targets as defined in the sales plan for their department.
Knowledge and Skills
- Work data/customer strategy in line with market plan, including optimisation of off-data opportunities.
- Keeping up-to-date with product knowledge and competitive landscape as well as developing understanding of markets/classifications being worked.
- Achieve standards of talk time/dial rate/daily productivity.
- Accept accountability for understanding and using appropriately both the Sales Method and Sales tools provided.
- Use a best practice approach when new initiatives are launched.
- Achieve targets that are set out and agreed with the line manager and provide good quality paper work.
- Quickly build good customer rapport and maintain customer interest through the sales call.
- Be able to overcome objections and use all relevant sales tools to demonstrate proven value and influence sale.
- Negotiate and close effective sales, e.g., identifying appropriate reasons to buy, and recommending programmes to match customer needs.
Match to the current psychometric profile.
See evidence of a successful career to date, preferably within a sales background.
Awareness of market they work in.
Be able to demonstrate resilience in a sales role.
Axis Recruitment UK - 10 months ago