We are experienced in working effectively within a variety of EDC tools/platforms eg: Medidata RAVE, OC Clinical On-Site and such broad capabilities allow us to design, build and deliver high quality databases tailored to your projects.
We are seeking a Clinical Programmer for SAS and RAVE programming who will be dedicate to one of INC's key sponsors.
Clinical Programming is an integral part of our global Biometrics business unit that includes more than 800 employees across all key regions focused on delivery of clinical research and support services worldwide.
• Fully utilises tools such as SAS and Medidate RAVE to design, write and validate software to support data capture and processing
• Generation and maintenance of all relevant documentation required for clinical programming including the development of specifications, coding, and Case Report Forms
• Assists with the development activities for clinical programming projects by attending meetings and participating in discussions regarding project target dates, scope and budget
• Assists in providing leadership, training, guidance, and support to other department members based upon expertise is specific programming skill set
• Manages project resources, proactively alerting management of delivery and resourcing needs
• Leads clinical programming activities on a numner of concurrent studies depending upon scope, similarity
Skills & Attributes
• Degree educated in a life science, computer science or related subject
• Experience in clinical programming and relational database development
• Clinical Data Management experience would be advantageous
• Strong SAS programming skills and preferably a working knowledge of Medidata RAVE
• CRO industry experience and programming proficiency in Electronic Data Capture (EDC), data reporting, and transformation languages
• Strong communication skills
PharmiWeb.com - 30+ days ago
INC Research is not fazed by the four phases a new drug has to go through to get from idea stage to commericial adoption. The contract...