About Bloomberg Institute:|
Bloomberg Institute is a new business developed by Bloomberg Ventures, a subsidiary of Bloomberg L.P.
Bloomberg Institute aims to become the world's leading financial education, recruitment and training business with products which span the lifecycle of a customer's financial career. From educating students in their first finance job, to helping the seasoned executive learn a new product or asset class, Bloomberg Institute will provide our customers with the information and tools they need for their career and financial success.
Bloomberg Institute's first product line is the Bloomberg Assessment ("BAT") and
preparation material. The BAT is a global, standardized online exam that the Bloomberg Institute has developed in partnership with premier financial institutions and university faculty around the world. The BAT will be launched globally in 2011, including within the EMEA region.
We have an exciting opportunity for an EMEA Operations and Administrative Manager to join this new expanding business in our London Bloomberg office. The successful individual will play a critical role in supporting our initial effort in the region and will be a creative and motivated individual, who enjoys working in a constantly evolving, start up environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with external clients.
- Managing projects from start to finish.
- Overseeing test sessions in a variety of universities and Bloomberg offices across EMEA.
- Helping recruit and manage proctors/invigilators to oversee test sessions.-Providing customer feedback to the BAT team.
- Responding to clients' queries efficiently.
- Providing administrative support to the team.
- Proven project management/co-ordinating skills in a similar role.
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients.
- Outstanding organizational and attention to detail skills, with the ability to multi-task.
- Testing industry experience would be an advantage.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Bloomberg is the world's most trusted source of information for businesses and
professionals. Bloomberg combines innovative technology with unmatched analytic, data, news, display and distribution capabilities, to deliver critical information via the BLOOMBERG PROFESSIONAL® service and multimedia platforms. Bloomberg's media services cover the world with more than 2,200 news and multimedia professionals at 146 bureaus in 72 countries. The BLOOMBERG TELEVISION® 24-hour network delivers smart television to more than 240 million homes. BLOOMBERG RADIO® services broadcast via SIRIUS XM Radio and
1worldspaceTM satellite radio globally and on WBBR 1130AM in New York. The award-winning monthly BLOOMBERG MARKETS® magazine, Bloomberg BusinessWeek magazine and the BLOOMBERG.COM® financial news and information Web site provide news and insight to businesses and investors.