Project Manager - Hampshire
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage a project throughout the project life cycle following approved project management procedures. Management of other analysts including contract staff, internal development teams and external software suppliers will be a major factor, as will the liaison with business managers and users.
The role holder will ensure that systems and processes developed adhere to corporate strategy, industry standards and legislative requirements. This role involves interaction and influence with all levels and areas of the business and the ability to quickly absorb and digest information. The role holder will also be expected to fulfil the ‘Relationship Management’ model with a business owner or area.
* Minimum of 8 years experience in IT, at least 5 of which must be in an equivalent Project Manager/Lead role.
* Must have strong 3rd party management experience
* Online/digital experience is highly desirable
* Thorough and demonstrable understanding of full project lifecycle.
* Proven track record of implementing IT projects, preferably within financial services
* Used to dealing with all levels within an organisation and ability to influence at each of those levels.
* Fast moving environment and ability to multi-task whilst delivering at a consistently high level of quality. Management of third part suppliers including software development houses and contract staff.
Sanderson Recruitment Plc - 6 months ago