Job Type: Part-Time
Location: Alphington, Exeter
Salary: £15-18k pro-rata
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Permanant (5 hrs/day)
Queenstreet Furnishings is an independent carpet and furniture retailer based in Alphington, Exeter.
An opportunity has arisen for an 'Accounts & General Office Clerk'. This is a varied position where the ideal candidate should be familiar with sales ledger, purchase ledger, cash book & bank reconciliation, monthly VAT reporting; invoice allocations and payments, general back office administration in support of the sales staff.
Skills / Experience / Qualifications:
There is a degree of flexibility with daily start and end times but hours would be spread equally Monday through Friday.
- Experience of Quickbooks (or similar) preferred.
- Have hands on experience of book keeping, maintaining ledgers, reconciliation & VAT
- Excellent computer & word processing skills including Word & Excel.
- Ability to demonstrate experience of dealing with customers.
- Ability to work independently.
- Highly organised.
- Attention to detail / high accuracy.
SecRecruit.co.uk - 3 years ago
copy to clipboard