Great opportunity to join an expanding department of this well established Eastbourne firm of accountants. They have an excellent reputation in the area for providing the highest level of service and development of their staff.
They want to strengthen one of their specialist business units with an Accounts Semi Senior supporting the Partners and taking on a variety of responsibilities including:
Ideally you will be studying , ACCA/ACA with sound Practice
- Statutory Accounts preparation for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies
- Corporation and Personal Tax Computations and returns
- liaising with clients remotely and face to face
- Reviewing and developing junior staff
- Assisting with business development to gain new clients attending networking events,business fairs etc.
experience. There is considerable client contact so well developed interpersonal skills and a confident nature will be key to the success of the person taking on this role.
This is a genuine opportunity for someone who wants a progressive role in an expanding firm.
To apply for this position, please do so directly through this website or contact Andrew Edwards at Asset Accountancy Personnel directly to discuss further.
REFER A FRIEND SCHEME: If you refer a candidate to us and they are placed you will be
eligible for a reward!
Due to the high volume of applications if you have not heard from one of our consultants
within 5 working days, you should assume that you have been unsuccessful but
your details will be held on file for similar positions.
reed.co.uk - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard