Deputy Manager Designate -Burton & Ashby Area
This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work for a company that's in the Sunday Times top 100 Best Companies to work for!
With over 300 stores across the UK and plans to open 20 new stores this year we are expanding at an unstoppable rate which you really need to be part of to believe it!
This is a Deputy Manager Designate role and as a Deputy Manager Designate you will be working in one of a number of stores within the Burton Upon Trent and Ashby area. When recruiting Deputy Manager Designates our intention is that you'll complete a number of months in a Designate role but will eventually take responsibility in your own store.
Reporting into the Store Manager you will be a key member of the store management team where you will be responsible for maximising sales and performance across all major KPI's through building a highly engaged and high performing team.
- Leading from the front with a hands-on approach you will inspire your team, inject fun into the work place and create a truly amazing place to work and shop.
- Ensuring that your store delivers an exceptional standard of customer service to our customers through the vast amount of pet knowledge and expertise that you and your team can offer.
- Being responsible for motivating, training and developing your team.
- Running a store which has exceptional standards and contributing towards achieving and exceeding key KPI's.
- Ensuring that you communicate effectively to your team, providing them with daily team updates and informing them of any company, operational and product changes.
- You will be a Duty Manager and take full responsibility for the store in the absence of the Deputy or Store Manager.
- Being involved in absolutely everything in your store, such as recruitment, stock control and store standards.
- You'll have a passion for retail and a passion for pets!
- You'll have at least 1 years management experience gained either within a store based retail role or in a restaurant environment. Ideally, you'll have experience in a similar, fast-paced environment where you've taken a hands-on approach.
- You'll have a proven track record of delivering high standards and great results!
- You'll be a people person and a real team player and this combined with your excellent communication skills enables you to really engage and inspire a team.
- You'll be commercially focused and proactive in your approach.
£17,251 - 21,433 plus bonus
28 days holiday (inc. bank holidays) rising to 33 days after 2 years service with us
Pension scheme & life assurance
Pets at Home discount
'Treats' - Voluntary benefits
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
RetailChoice.com - 9 months ago