Joining Tiffany & Co. makes you a special part in a story of beauty, style and elegance that reaches back for over 175 years. Be a part of our luxurious brand as a Retail Operations Assistant based in our Old Bond Street location.
The Tiffany Operations Assistant will support the sales and operations of a high volume, high traffic location to meet and/or exceed sales plans and profitability targets. The Tiffany Operations Assistant is a dynamic, attentive and inspiring individual who has mastered relationship building with internal colleagues and external clients; someone that is reliable, efficient, and a team player, while setting expectations for unsurpassed customer service. The Operations Assistant is a strong, decisive and collaborative individual; is a loyal and constant brand Ambassador of the Tiffany name, in a location frequented with public relations media opportunities and high profile events.
The Operations Assistant is a key function within the Old Bond Street Operations team. You will be responsible for managing the daily cashier functions for the store, receiving merchandise and preparing transfers to other locations, coordinating and participating in stock counts ensuring store inventory accuracy, condition and availability as well as being the liaison for the store for audit, facilities and IT issues.
Required Qualifications/Primary Job Requirements:
- Prior retail experience in retail operations with comprehensive knowledge of merchandising, customer service, administration and shipping.
- Analytical skills preferred.
- Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to work retail store hours as necessary, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to work well with customers, peers and management.
- Ability to understand and adhere to Tiffany & Co. standards.
- Ability to manage project works and to meet deadlines.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills using positive leadership models.
- Flexibility to work in various roles based on business needs (i.e., on the sales floor, operations etc)
- Must have authorization to work and remain in the UK
Preferred Qualifications/Primary Job Requirements:
- A University degree.
- Proficiency in Tiffany & Co. computer applications.
- Graduate Gemologist.
- Some familiarity with jewelry, watches, clocks and silver products.
Tiffany & Co. - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard
Tiffany & Co. operates jewelry and specialty retail stores and manufactures products through its subsidiary corporations. Its principal...