Due to continual growth and expansion my client have an excellent opportunity on a full-time permanent basis for an experienced Warehouseman to join an already well established team based at their premises in Angus
Due to continual growth and expansion my client have an excellent opportunity on a full-time contract basis for an experienced Warehouseman to join an already well established team based at their premises in Angus
Duties to include but are not limited to:
to move/store parts or route materials to proper storage area
- Receives material/finished goods and verifies quantity and item against paperwork
- Operates forklift, hoist, etc.
- Logs receipt of material in logbooks and/or enters transactions on computerised system
- Pulls parts designated on sales and supply orders or requisitions and routes to appropriate section.
- Uses computerised information files to determine availability and alternate locations of stock
- Verifies item numbers and quantities against receipt and pull documents; resolves discrepancies as required
- Stores parts in assigned locations per established requirements/procedures
Candidates will benefit from a first class environment to ensure that they can contribute to the overall success of the business.
- Requires ability to verify item numbers and quantities against material movement and/or shipping documents and operate material handling equipment such as forklift, hoists, order pickers, swing reach, etc.
- Depending on assigned area, may be required to pull and stock parts
- Be knowledgeable of receipts, issues to stock, pick lists and cycle counting
- Prepare shipping documents such as Bills of Lading, delivery manifests etc
- Skills typically acquired through related warehousing experience
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A CONTRACT POSITION, THERE WILL BE NO RELOCATION PACKAGE OR TRAVEL MONEY OFFERED
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading company with an excellent reputation.
If you are interested please call Neil Smart on 01506 517214, or email an updated CV to email@example.com
Rate: £17000 - £18000 per annum
Location: Montrose, Scotland
Recruiter: Escape Recruitment
Tel: 01506 517214
Fax: 0870 0511 284
to view click here
Posted: 2011-03-15 12:42:12 -
Careers4a - 3 years ago
copy to clipboard