Balfour Infants and Balfour Junior Schools in Brighton merged in September 2011 to form one of the largest primary schools in the United Kingdom, Balfour Primary School.
We are keen to recruit three inspirational teachers to build on the excellent reputation and standards in our school . We are looking to appoint highly motivated, enthusiastic and creative KS1 and KS2 teachers who would be excited by the prospect of joining a supportive and forward thinking staff team.
We welcome applications from teachers with a passion for KS1 or KS2 as appropriate, and who are fully committed to providing our children with the opportunities that would inspire them to achieve their very best and to induce in them a lifelong love of learning.
The successful candidates will have the skills, abilities and experience to demonstrate:
Contract: 1 x KS, 2 x KS2 Teacher, Permanent, Full-time, 32.4 hours per week. Start date: September 2014
- An excellent knowledge of the curriculum and pedagogy appropriate to the Key Stage
- Excellence as a classroom practitioner and the ability to establish a stimulating, thought provoking and creative environment in which all our children can thrive
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to prioritise, plan, assess, be innovative and reflect effectively
- The ability to make a strong contribution to the staff and year group teams and the school as a whole
- The enthusiasm to take on the professional leadership and management of support staff within your class and a curriculum area across the school
Brighton & Hove City Council - 30+ days ago