2 YEARS FIXED TERM
My client, a high profile Central Government client based in Brighton is now looking to invest in a talented and passionate IT Director who will lead and deliver their IT vision and strategy.
As the IT Director of a large and complex organisation, you will be responsible for all aspects of the IT provision and for the delivery of its transformation in line with their corporate strategy.
By leading a team of technical specialists, you will execute the IT infrastructure to enable the achievement of organisational goals and objectives. You will also direct the effective delivery of disaster recovery systems and business continuity planning solutions.
• Strong understanding of emerging IT technologies, strategy and transformation
• Proven experience of aligning IT strategy with business strategy and communicating effectively at Board level
• Experience in managing and driving change through a complex organization together with a full understanding of the IT life cycle
• Proven strategic management and leadership skills
• Experience of managing budget and effective financial control
• High level, proven inter-personal and communication skills are essential
Hays - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard
Leading global specialist recruitment group Hays is the market leader in the UK and Australia, placing professional candidates into...