We are seeking to appoint two strong, enthusiastic and experienced class teachers (minimum 2 years) with subject leadership experience (preferably a Core Subject) on a permanent contract from September 2014. The successful candidates will need to be well motivated teachers with a commitment to raising standards.
If you believe that
then we would like to hear from you!
- you are an excellent classroom practitioner
- you are an enthusiastic person with good communication and interpersonal skills
- you have successful KS2 classroom experience
- you are committed to working in partnership with children, staff and parents
- you are a good team member
- you have the ability to inspire colleagues and pupils across the school
- you have high expectations of learning
- you are committed to continuous improvement and raising standards
Candidates are warmly invited to visit the school by prior arrangement.
Contract: 2 x Permanent, Full-time, 32.4 hours per week. Start date: September 2014
Brighton & Hove City Council - 9 months ago