MedicsPro Staffing Solutions are actively seeking a dynamic Occupational Therapist for a permanent full-time position at our client?s prestigious private hospital in London.
To provide expert Clinical Occupational Therapy for adults with mental illness.
In order to perform this role to experienced and high working standard, the post holder will need:
Knowledge, experience and understanding:
Training & Qualifications:
- Professional qualification of Occupational Therapy
- State Registered (HPC)
- Previous experience working with adults with mental illness is essential.
Degree in OT
Registration with HPC Membership
For further information regarding this opportunity please contact Joshua Prince via email at email@example.com or directly on 020 8506 6846.
- Staff Retirement Scheme
- Healthcare Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Dental Insurance
- Lifestyle Screening
- Personal Accident Insurance
** Not the right position for you? Our consultants are aware of numerous other opportunities throughout the country that might be. For further details please contact MedicsPro on 0208 506 6839.
- If you apply for this position and do not hear from us within 4 weeks, please assume that you have not been short-listed for interview on this occasion.
*** Recommend a friend for this position and receive up to £500 when they start work.
Job Code :
Occupational Therapist - London-AHP/OT/LON
Allied Health Care Professional
London - Central
£25000 - £27000. Frequency: Annually
UK Residency Required?
Registration with a professional organisation such as GMC/NMC/GDC/PIN/ABA
Type of registration?