The post holder will be responsible for a ccepting bets, payment of winning bets in accordance with company procedure and payment of winnings from in-shop gaming machines. Handling large sums of cash so it is imperative you are confident with numbers and able to interact with our customers at a personal and professional level.
· Previous work experience in a customer service role
· Ability to work efficiently under pressure
· Diplomatic in difficult situations
· Strong numerical skills
· Team Player
· Ability to communicate confidently with customers and staff
· Willing to travel within allocated district
· Willing to work evenings and weekends
· Must be of smart appearance
Paddy Power welcome applicants with a love of sports, racing & betting but our main focus is attract and retain passionate, capable and enthusiastic employees!
We offer our employee’s fantastic pay rates and amazing development opportunities, we are growing at the rate of approximately 1 shop per week so we need a retail team that will grow and develop with us!
WORKING HOURS AND CONDITIONS
Flexibility of employment is key to our business. We offer full time and part time positions at various hours. We operate seven days a week, 364 days a year and weekends are historically our busiest trading days of the week.
Paddy Power PLC - 17 months ago
Founded in 1988 by the merger of three existing Irish bookmakers, Paddy Power is today Ireland’s largest bookmaker. The company conducts...