Topps Tiles is the UK’s largest retail tile and wood flooring specialist with over 320 stores. Our plans for growth and desire to grow our market share mean we continuously seek new and fresh talent to complement our current team as well as developing our people to reach their full potential. Join our team and look forward to a challenging and rewarding role, with great results bringing great opportunity for recognition and promotion.
Summary of the role
Can you engage with others, build rapport and deliver exceptional customer service every time? If so, we have great opportunities throughout the UK for full and part time Retail Customer Sales Advisors who want to pursue a successful career with the UK’s leading retail tile & wood flooring specialist.
As a Retail Customer Sales Advisor you’ll be responsible for driving sales performance and delivering exceptional customer service by inspiring and engaging customers. You will be passionate about home improvement and delivering high standards of customer service. Success in this role is all about understanding the individual needs of the customer first before proposing a solution – offering the kind of service that results in complete customer satisfaction and achieves sales too.
With great opportunities to develop your retail career and progress further up the ladder, this is an excellent role in which to begin your career with Topps Tiles.
- Deliver exceptional levels of customer service through inspiring and engaging the customer
- Deliver and exceed personal sales targets through exceptional service
- Use effective questioning techniques to identify specific customer needs
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with trade account customers
- Advise customers on suitable products, identify and maximize sales opportunities
- Resolve customer queries and complaints with professionalism and enthusiasm
- Work as part of a team to maintain exceptional store standards of presentation, including merchandising & stock control
- Previous customer service or customer care experience from any industry
- An ability to engage customers through outstanding communication, questioning and listening skills
- Previous experience of working as part of a team and the ability to work co-operatively with others
- Confident and professional in dealing with a wide variety of different customer situations
- Experience of working to targets in a customer focused environment
- Energy, drive and a positive can do attitude
- Flexible to cover store opening hours and weekends
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme (potential to earn up to 28% of base salary)
- Commission (uncapped)
- Holiday entitlement that increases with length of service
- Life assurance
- Share save scheme
- Colleague discount scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- A wide range of discounts with selected companies including discounts on insurance, holidays and retail vouchers
- The opportunity to achieve a City & Guilds retail qualification
Jobcentre Plus Universal Jobmatch - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard