Head Chef Positions, Glasgow
Multi award winning Maclay Inns are now recruiting talented, highly motivated and enthusiastic Head Chefs to join our established kitchen teams in the Glasgow area.
The ideal candidates must have a proven record in:
· Standards & Quality: in-depth knowledge of Health and Food Safety, detail minded, capable of driving consistent standards set by the Development Chef but coupled with the culinary skills to develop their own specials and stamp their own mark of quality on the dishes they produce.
· Leadership & People: strong belief in hands-on, adaptable management style, inspire and support others to develop and succeed.
· Customer & Image: calm, organised and professional, will go the extra mile at all times to ensure the kitchen delivers great food, on time, every time.
· Financial & Commercial: results driven, shows a strong GP and financial acumen, has a positive approach to feedback and always looks for improvement within budgets constraints
But most of all, candidates must have an unquestionable attitude, drive & energy to see your team succeed.
We're offering vibrant settings, excellent rewards, great training and scope to develop your career within Maclay Inns, one of the most respected pub companies in Scotland, along with:
· A competitive basic salary, dependent on your experience.
· An achievable Gross Profit Based Bonus Scheme .
· Fantastic staff discount of up to 50%.
· Outstanding training & development opportunities across the Maclay estate.
All Head Chef candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and provide suitable and up to date I.D. at first stage interview.
If you are an enthusiastic and passionate individual, with experience in managing a busy kitchen, we want to hear from you.
Caterer.com - 30+ days ago
Maclay Inns is a family owned multiple pub and hotel (inn) owner and operator based in Central Scotland. Maclay is one of Scotland's leading...