International communications consultancy seeks PR and Communication specialists.
In this broad ranging role you will have autonomy and responsibility to manage all aspects of public relations and design projects aimed at promoting high profile life science and healthcare companies.
The ideal candidates
- Demonstrable PR and Communication experience ideally in Life Sciences/Healthcare
- A comprehensive understanding of the life sciences and medical markets
- Highly developed client, team and project management skills
- A creative thinker who can successfully meet and exceed client expectations
- Excellent writing ability supported by good media contacts
- A Life Sciences degree
To find out more
- Substantial Global organisation with further opportunities
- Diverse, interesting client base
- Competitive salary and benefits
Having worked as a senior Board Director in the industry and co-founded a company which puts people first I would be delighted to tell you more about this role and/or advise you on how we can help you develop your career further.
If you would like to find out more on an informal, confidential basis please contact Mark Radice on 07802 707383. or email: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref: 1335 NPJ-M
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted – thank you.
Exemplar People, 22 Long Acre, London WC2E 9LY | T: 020 7550 5574 | www.exemplarpeople.com
NextPharmaJob.com - 8 months ago