A rapidly grown online games publishing company is looking for a Games Artist to join their growing team delivering next generation, interactive, cross platform social games.
You will be a creative designer capable of producing the best quality graphic design. Passionate about your work with artistic flair you will have an eye for detail. You will already have a strong portfolio demonstrating your work and prior exposre to games design.
You will be responsible for:
• Designing look and feel of games
• Involvement in the graphic design process form start to finish
• Creating youthful, high impact artwork reflecting the brand
• The design of creative solutions that meet design spec
• Prioritising and delivering new design elements as required by the business
• Day to day digital and print design
• Object and scenery game design
• Conceptualising, illustrating and animating designs
• user interface or designs
• Creation of art assets for use in games
• Working with player feedback and feeding this into graphical improvements
• Liaising with stakeholders on all graphical issues
• Participation in the full development life cycle including SCRUM meetings
• Reviewing and incorporate games design trends to your work
• Adobe Creative Suite
• team player
• Strong communication skills
If you are interested in applying for this role please contact Steve Buchanan at firstname.lastname@example.org of click the apply button below.
This client is unable to offer sponsorship. Please do not apply unless you have existing right to work in the UK.
Keywords: Graphic design, artists, games, gaming, illustration, photoshop,
Technical Talent - 19 months ago