Nike Store Coach (Department Manager), London, Westfield Stratford City
Nike does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We’re looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Every employee brings inspiration and innovation to our business and we seek achievers, leaders and visionaries.
As our Nike Store Coach (Department Manager) your mission will be to create an environment that will provide a premium consumer and employee experience and implementing/executing programs to drive business results.
- Manage all daily activities in a specific area of the store (S&R, Dept, area), including selling and service, selecting and developing associates, merchandising and time and business management
- Execute and maintain visual merchandising and selling floor standards
- Communicate promotional event information to maximize results of each event
- Identify merchandise issues and opportunities based on selling and customer feedback
- Supervise, train and develop associates within a designated area
- Assist SM in delivering a premium consumer and employee experience
- Proven track record in retail
- Demonstrable experience in retail management, including experience in coaching, counseling and developing people
- Ability to work weekends, evenings, and holidays as needed
At Nike, it’s about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
EmptyLemon.co.uk - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
NIKE, Inc. (NIKE) is engaged in the design, development and worldwide marketing of footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessory products....