Sussex Collaborative Delivery Team Administrator
The Sussex Collaborative Delivery Team (SCDT) is funded by the 7 CCGs in Sussex to deliver collaborative projects and programmes across the county. The team is hosted by Hastings & Rother CCG, and is based in Lewes (East Sussex).
We are looking for an experienced administrator to support the work of the Sussex Collaborative. The candidate will be expected to provide a high standard of administration and secretarial support as part of the administration function for the Sussex Collaborative and its Delivery Team.
Please note that there will be a Word based practical test as part of the interview process. For an informal discussion about the post please call Mandy Jameson (Senior Administrator Sussex Collaborative Delivery Team) on 01273 403693.
Please note the following before applying:
1. Closing date: we reserve the right to amend the closing date based upon the number of applications received. Vacancies attracting a high volume of applications may therefore close earlier than advertised.
2. Applications from job seekers who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. The UK Border Agency requires employers to complete this test to show that no suitably qualified EEA or EU worker can fill the post. For further information please visit UK Border Agency website.
3. Interviews: all shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend a face-to-face interview. Telephone interviews will not be considered.
4. Unsuccessful applications: if you have not been contacted within 3 weeks of your application, we regret that you will not have been offered an interview on this occasion.
5. Criminal records: due to the requirements of certain roles, a Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) disclosure must be obtained by the organisation. Please be aware that anyone who is included in the Independent Safeguarding Authority (ISA) barred lists will commit an offence if they engage, or seek or offer to engage, in a regulated activity from which they are barred.
6. General: this post will be subject to review under the relevant NHS Terms and Conditions of Service.
7. Please note travel expenses to attend interview will need to be met by applicants.
NHS Jobs - 5 months ago