You will be asked to manage, plan and co-ordinate the activities of the total facilities management of a secondary school contract. To meet the programme of work and contracted obligations and establish a good working relationship between service teams and client/schools. DEPUTY OR SUPERVISORY FM CANDIDATES LOOKING TO TAKE THAT NEXT STEP UP IN THEIR CAREER SHOULD ALSO APPLY
- A good understanding of the current Health & Safety, CDM and statutory building regulations.
- Soft Services Facilities Management experience to a supervisory level.
- Good experience of man-management, together with pro-active problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good level of computer literacy.
- Commercially aware with an appreciation of business development.
- The post holder must have a driving licence as travel between sites and to meetings off site will be a necessary part of the role.
- Must have or undertake an enhanced disclosure through the Criminals Records Bureau
A leading provider of Facilities Management and Support Services
- Secondary school experience.
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical service requirements.
- M&E/Building Fabric knowledge.
- Technical Skills Mechanical & Electrical
Apply to Richard Young quoting Job Ref: MPJT13149519
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.
Telegraph UK - 2 years ago
Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary...