The role: MPS Programs Coordinator
As MPS Programs Coordinator, you'll keep your team's business operations and activities organized and moving forward. You're a self-starter who can recognize where processes can be improved and who will take the initiative to improve them. Using your strong communication skills, you'll effectively collaborate with a variety of people and job functions, accomplishing tasks of moderate- to high-complexity and scope.
You're also able to analyze and anticipate the needs of your managers, team members, and their projects, which means you'll acquire a thorough knowledge of Google's display products and services. When circumstances demand, you'll provide strategic support – such as evaluating data or resolving minor operational issues – with your manager's guidance.
Given the fast-paced, dynamic nature of the team, you’ll need to be willing to carry out diverse tasks and suggest processes to make task execution more efficient and effective; and since our team services the entire EMEA region, a willingness to travel may be requested of you. You'll be expected to demonstrate strong business judgment, professional etiquette, and organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Take on the management of analytical projects (such as tracking and reporting data.)
- Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help define new operational strategies.
- Support team with organization of team events, meetings, offsites, office moves.
- Perform an array of administrative tasks.
- Serve as a lead for and manager of cross function projects.
- BA/BS degree preferred with a strong academic record.
- Experience serving as a project lead from conception to completion.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies. Interest and experience in using technology and the Internet to improve work efficiency.
- Comprehensive knowledge of process, project, and program management theory and practices and the ability to apply them when solving operational issues.
- Must be self-motivated, articulate, and possess excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions.
Top Language Jobs - 4 years ago
copy to clipboard