Fire Alarm Engineer:|
Due to continued rapid expansion this business support service company, with specialist Fire, Water and Pest Control Divisions, seeks an experienced Fire Systems Engineer. This is an exciting time, to join this dynamic cash rich business well ahead of its 5 year plan to be a top 3 player in all its market sectors. Impressive organic growth has been supported by the Groups purchase of 10 other service companies over the last 2 years. Forecast continued growth, plus the company’s commitment to people development provides significant career advancement opportunities and the chance to be part of a success story.
The company currently seek a proven Fire Systems Engineer with a demonstrable record of achievement in his or her career to date. The successful applicant will be involved in the servicing of customer fire alarm systems and emergency lighting across their range and 3rd party products. You will need to demonstrate a comprehensive and in-depth knowledge of fire systems both in their repair and functionality and perform preventative maintenance checks, to also ensure that potentially disruptive issues are pro-actively averted.
- Presentable and personable
- Previous work experience in a fire systems environment
- Numerate and literate with basic mechanical engineering aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Flexible attitude and willing to learn
- Good level of physical fitness (manual handling involved)
- Desired: Some formal Electrical Qualification
- Essential: Clean Driving Licence
- Desired: FIA Units 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and ICEL or equivalent modules or the willingness to undergo training to achieve modules.
- IPAF/PSAMA Licence or willingness to undertake
Basic salary £24,000 - £28,000. Plus Bonus scheme, commission and benefits package.
To find out more about this role, or other Fire roles we are dealing with, please Email your CV to email@example.com or telephone us on 01767 317677
TotalJobs.com - 11 months ago