Do you have a passion for food? Want to make a delicious difference? At Kraft Foods our people are our secret ingredient. We relish innovative thinking and fresh ideas.
Kraft Foods UK Production plant in Banbury is one of the world's largest soluble coffee operations. As such, we have an important part to play in meeting the global demands of our consumers. We deliver multi-million pound capital investments projects, whilst maintaining our safety and environmental responsibilities.
We are currently looking for an HR Business Partner to work in partnership with the Packing Team by embedding corporate HR strategy and providing professional HR guidance and support to relevant internal client groups with the objective of adding value to the business, reporting to an HR Manager.
- Contribute to the business strategy by helping business leaders to identify, prioritise, and build organisational capabilities, behaviours, structures, and processes.
- Support line managers in forecasting and planning their talent pipeline requirements in line with the function/business strategy.
- Help the business unit leader to provide employees with development opportunities and ensure that they are able to meet current and future performance standards.
- Provide strategic and tactical perspectives in recruitment processes and participate in selected interviews for functions of strategic importance to the business.
- Drive the people processes (performance, development and career) in area of responsibility.
- Manage specific projects as determined in the annual HR operational plan and participate in functional and cross-functional initiatives.
- Provide expert advice and coaching to employees when appropriate.
This role is offered on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent within a relevant HR related discipline
- Proven experience within an Human Resources role(s) in comparable organisations
- Experience within a unionised environment
- Strong business acumen built from previous experiences
- Clear, comprehensive understanding of the link between HR and business strategy
- Ability to engage, inspire, and influence people
- Ability to build credibility and respect
- FMCG experience a bonus
Salary Circa £40,000 - £45,000 plus 27 days annual holiday entitlement, Non Contributory Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
Join us and add your flavour!
Kraft - 3 years ago