Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex
Salary: Up to £28,000 depending on experience plus bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic individual who is looking for that new challenge in their career in online marketing in an exciting and fast pace setting. You will need to have at least 2 years previous PR experience either on the agency or client side with a sound understanding of what it takes to run a successful online PR campaign.
The main duties for this position are as follows:
- Planning strategic communication campaigns to increase awareness of company product offering
- Delivering high levels of press coverage to drive consumer interest
- Pitch and initiate feature opportunities
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing and new PR contacts
- Assist in development and implementation of detailed annual activity plans with clear, realistic objectives
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information
- Liaise with other company functions necessary to perform duties including Product, Head of SEO and Marketing Manager
- Active involvement in business and organisational development
- Assist in managing all PR aspects during crisis situation
- Budget management
From a PR agency or in-house background you will have experience of putting together strategy and plans and working closely with the media and your team to ensure results are delivered. Your contacts will be across travel, lifestyle and business media as the client mix includes exceptional destination and hotel brands.
They are looking for an individual who is inspired by travel, loves media relations and are motivated by delivery of results.
Note: Due to the large volumes of applications that we receive if you have not had a response within 7 days of your application then please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- At least 2 year’s previous online PR experience on either the agency or client side.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Hardworking, flexible attitude and good sense of humour
- Good organisation skills are essential as well as a drive to take on anything thrown at them and willing to put in the extra hours to get the job done
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Use initiative and be creative
- Excellent computer and internet skills
£30 of vouchers can be yours with our 'Refer a Friend’ scheme - see our website for details.
About You Recruitment acts as both an 'Employment Agency’ & 'Employment Business’ - providing office jobs across Sussex and Surrey.
reed.co.uk - 2 years ago