A global player in the field of oil exploration is currently looking to recruit for a Internal Auditor to join their UK Operation based in the South of England. The role has international travel to the EMEA region as well as Africa andRussia.
Major responsibilities involve:
To be considered for the position you must:
- Plans, organizes and performs process audits i.e. internal control testing and documentation in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements, within cost and time budgets.
- Develops accurate and complete audit work papers that adequately support audit findings and documents work performed.
- Timely prepares audit points summarizing findings and recommendations and discusses them with auditee.
- Timely prepares draft audit reports for Supervisor/Manager review and Director issuance to division management.
- Reviews and ensures that audit findings are representative and work papers comprehensive and fully supported.
- Develops cost effective solutions to control weaknesses or inefficiencies noted.
If this sounds like the role you will be interested in, forward your CV to: / or to someone that could be interested:
- Hold a recognised accountancy qualification.
- Strong knowledge of financial audit procedures.
- Ex Big 4
- Experience of USGAAP (SAP and SOX experience are also desirable)
- Willingness to travel.
- Languages are also a benefit - Spanish, French, and Portuguese.
Dinsdale Bowen - Wright
Internal Audit - Commerce & Industry
Real Staffing Group
d.bowenwright(at)realstaffing.comTo find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com