Western Europe Planning Analyst – Retail LOB
Position Name : Planning Analyst
Grade : 11
Planning Sub-Organisation : Sales CFO
Headcount Function : Finance
Reports to : Andrea Morsiani, RET LOB EMEA Sales CFO
Location : London
About NCR Corporation
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR's assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, healthcare, hospitality, entertainment, gaming and public sector organizations in more than 100 countries. NCR (
) is headquartered in
Position Summary :
The Western Europe Planning Analyst will be a key member of the EMEA Retail Sales Finance team. The position supports the Northern Europe and Southern Europe Retail LOB Sales VP’s, providing both planning, reporting and accounting support.
Key Areas of Responsibility :
- Manage the weekly orders and revenue pulse/OCR process
- Manage the monthly P&L outlook process
- Manage the annual plan setting process
- Manage the monthly close process, working closely with controllers and order fulfillment to report accurate results, and provide detailed analysis and commentary on key variances to OL, plan, and prior year
- Assist in the annual SCP quota setting process and provide ongoing support to sales with SCP issues.
- Prepare and analyse key financial and non financial metrics to report and analyse the performance of the sales region (funnel metrics, sales producitivity, linearity etc)
- Provide planning/finance support to Northern Europe and Southern Europe Sales VP
- Implement and continuously improve financial processes and practice within the sales area
- Ad hocs projects and analysis as required
Education and Experience Preferences
Statement to Third Party Agencies:
- A minimum of 7 years experience in a sales planning/finance role
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related discipline
- Experience working with Business Objects, HFM, Oracle Essbase, an advantage
- Must be an advanced user of Excel
- Good accounting knowledge, with the ability to understand, and communicate financial policy/corporate governance to non financial managers
- Successful candidate should demonstrate a proactive approach and sense of urgency
- Ability to work under pressure, and work to strict reporting deadlines
- Strong work ethic and excellent attention to detail
- Be flexible, and be able to work to cyclical work schedules, often during traditional holiday periods.
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any
NCR is an equal opportunity employer. It is NCR's policy to hire, train, promote and pay associates based on their job-related qualifications, ability and performance, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, sex, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation or veteran status.
Europe-United Kingdom-United Kingdom-London
Mar 27, 2013, 11:00:00 PM
NCR - 11 months ago
Want to find NCR? Follow the money. Born during the waning days of the Wild West as National Cash Register, NCR is a leading maker of ATMs....