• Management and control of financial reporting, P&L account, monthly invoicing and asset life cycle.
• Monitor service provision to ensure cost efficient resource utilisation in line with budgets and emerging business demands.
• Ensure compliance with the Performance Standards set out in the Payment Mechanism and Output Specification.
• Deliver Best Value to Gloucester Police (GP) and Gloucester Fire and Rescue Authority
• Ensure that Help Desk events are dealt with efficiently so as to meet the demands of the contract and mitigate/avoid potential service deductions against KPI’s.
• Develop and maintain effective partnership with GP and SPV representatives on a formal and informal basis through regular close liaison.
• Develop and maintain effective partnerships with all sub-contractors through close liaison to ensure high performance standards.
• Responsible for the planning and delivery of all hard and soft FM operations including asset management and reactive and planned preventative maintenance programmes.
• Provide value for money catering services.
• Ensure that life cycle replacement works are carried out as per Contract programme and within allotted budget and where police operations are likely to be affected agree with CP an Operational Order.
• Management of contingency plans and risk reduction measures to operation.
• Analyse Building Management System (BMS) outputs to ensure optimum utilities consumption and promote efficiencies to assist CP to reduce their utility costs.
• Prepare and deliver Management Reports both to SPV and Senior Tascor Management
• Respond to situations, incidents and emergencies that require management intervention.
• Ensure that Performance Development Reviews (PDR’s) are completed at timely intervals.
• Develop an operational culture of continuous improvement and enthusiasm amongst all staff.
• Develop business growth where possible with CP to increase revenue.
• Identify potential business growth in similar areas to FM contract external to Tascor.
• Experience in Facilities Management, preferably appropriately qualified within an M&E or Hard Services background.
• Previous experience within the Public Sector, PFI and preferably from the property or FM environment and knowledge of police service operational and support needs to ensure compliance with the contract.
• Experience in financial forecasting, budgeting and analysis is essential.
• Extensive experience in managing all staff grades, preferably within the hard service facilities management in a critical environment.
• Excellent intern-personal skills, communication skills and able to effectively liaise at all levels within high profile organisations.
• Demonstrative experience of effective client liaison and negotiation.
• Experience of management in good PFI structural and decorative order.
• Experience in lifecycle expenditure for refit and replacement of assets is managed in accordance with SPV and contractual requirements.
• Operational understanding of maintenance and building services within a demanding client focussed environment.
• Operational understanding of management of found and seized property by police.