Manager 24 hour Service/National Crisis Management Manchester
This is a multipurpose role fulfilling the National 24 Hour Travel Service and Crisis Management functions for a global travel management organisation.
This is a high profile role and will require a "hands on" approach at times. This role will be liaising with all levels of management both nationally and globally.
We are looking for a special someone with
In return you will be working for a leading company that is looking to continually enhance its services.
- Extensive Travel Experience at Supervisory/Management level.
- A track record of effectiveness in managing an operational department/team.
- Familiarity with travel technologies (GDS systems) and travel processes
- Ability to motivate an experienced team to deliver excellent customer service, efficiency and productivity.
- Problem solving skills
- Appreciation of different global cultures and the requirements for confidentiality.
- Ability to manage change and demonstrate personal adaptability and flexibility.
- Ability to work on rota basis that will include weekends and possible night calls.
Salary range 25 -30K
Jobsite UK - 10 months ago