Salary: £21-25k + Package
40 hours per week, Monday – Friday
Location: Sheffield and surrounding
Area of work: Sheffield, Barnsley, Doncaster, Lincoln, Grimsby, Hull, Leeds, York
WMS are a BAFE approved National fire alarm company who have been in business for 25+ years. The company specializes working within the Care Home and Health Care sectors, providing services for fire alarm and nurse call solutions.
You will be responsible for Fire Alarm, Nurse Call, Emergency Lighting and Access Control servicing, repairs and some minor installations.
Required Key Skills
- Good customer focus and communication skills
- Extensive experience of fire alarm systems
- Conversant with BS5839 – course certification an advantage
- 17 th Edition electrical – an advantage
- Knowledge of Nurse Call systems would be beneficial
- Be part of a callout rota
- Capable of working alone or in a team, remotely from the main office
Please apply online in the first instance and a member of our team will contact you.
Pinks Online - 11 months ago