Assystem UK are part of the Assystem Group, an international engineering consultancy with over 45 years of experience in delivering engineering solutions to some of the world's largest industrial groups. We are currently looking for Integrated Project Team (IPT) Assistants to work as part of a team based in our Derby office.
Supporting a number of key projects on a day to day basis, the role will include but not be limited to the following tasks;
Skills / Qualifications:
- Gain commitments from customers and suppliers - this will involve frequent progress chasing.
- Help organise component risk reviews and subsequently update the risk report, including progressing and escalating key issues.
- Record minutes of Integrated Project Team (IPT) meetings; including subsequent timely issue to all interested parties.
- Support the review points (milestones) and readiness criterion for the IPT .
- Establish status of any additional activities, update plans and communicate these to the IPT Leader and team.
- Establish appropriate communication with team members and to all outside Stakeholders.
- Assist in the control of component interfaces between team members.
- Assist in the resolution of IPT issues, escalating to IPT leader those issues that are outside the Assistants remit.
- Assist in any close out and handover activity, ensuring records of history, data storage lessons learned and planned versus actual performance for cost, quality & time scale are completed.
- Be the focal point for plant support for the component(s) - particularly concession sentencing, tracking and close out with company technical specialists to support all IPT stakeholders.
This position would be ideally suited to a Business Degree Graduate, applications will also be considered from candidates with relevant experience in a similar role.
Must be Proficient with administration tools such as MS Office, in particular Excel and PowerPoint
To apply for this vacancy, please send a copy of your CV to Kerry Barham firstname.lastname@example.org
Jobsite UK - 10 months ago