A Head of Retail is required for an amazing International fashion Brand
Based in Central London and Reporting to the European president, you will have full autonomy for the UK retail operations and wholesale division of this fantastic brand.
You will be an experienced senior retailer who is looking for the next challenge in your career. As the UK ‘Brand Manager’you will be the Ambassador for the brand and responsible for leading the retail stores through a team of Area Managers, oversee the wholesale channel and manage the office in central London – there is a lot to do!
You will need to be able to demonstrate a high level of experience in the following:
This senior role is a dream job for an experienced fashion retailer who is currently in a Head of Retail or Senior Regional Manager position.
- Visionary in the Brands organisation and position in the UK market
- Analytical thinking with a high level of business acumen
- Excellent visual proposition skills across all fashion product groups
- Commercial knowledge of the retail fashion industry and wholesale accounts
- Managing P&L, including setting budgets and forecasts and capex expenditure
- The development, training and mentoring of a large Retail team
- Project management of new store openings and refurbishments
- Building strong relationships with external partners and businesses
Due to the importance of this role, my client is looking to arrange interviews quickly. If you are interested in the position, please send an updated CV accompanied with a covering letter to me ASAP.
Due to the expected interest in this role, only candidates with the suitable experience will be contacted.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/JobSeeking/Head-of-Retail---Mens--Ladies-fashion_job49597336
RetailChoice.com - 3 years ago
copy to clipboard -