RSE0725 - Draughtsperson
Our manufacturing client based nr Chichester, West Sussex are seeking an experienced Draughtsperson to join their team.
Reporting to the Senior Engineering Manager, the Draughtsperson will:
Main Responsibilities of the Draughtsperson: -
- Support the product designers and engineering team with drafting as necessary.
- Support SKYsol area with draughting and maintain the engineering database and generic bills of materials
- To create sales support drawings for a wide range of internationally based customers using custom products in specific applications.
The hours are 40 hours per week, 8am -5pm Monday to Thursday, 8am - 1.30pm Friday (required to work till 4pm on a rota basis). Benefits include Auto-Enrol pension, Healthshield Health Care for Self and Children, Discount on Products and Discount on products.
- Ensure drawings are correctly issued, labelled, saved electronically and detailed to relevant applicable engineering standards.
- Work to guidelines given as required for product designs meeting recognised standards where applicable.
- Production of detail and general arrangement drawings to provide an accurate record of the Company's products in both 2D & 3D.
- Implementation and management of the CAD database modification system with respect to the updating and issuing of change notes together with revised issue drawings/bills of materials.
- Maintenance of accurate records of superseded designs and drawing data.
- Production of drawings and schemes for sales purposes.
- Assist with the design and development of new products.
- Assist Production and Production Engineering with the development of product improvements.
- Managing Bills of Materials
- Product Development as directed
- Day to day Drawing Office duties
- Product evaluation and improvements
- Travel/Site work/visits to template and install as appropriate
- Templating and converting templates to CAD format for all blind systems
- Exploded parts diagrams for products
- Assist engineering with development of design standards
- Use company engineering procedures such as ECN and ETCR
- Any other reasonable tasks associated with the day to day running of the business
Recruitment South East Ltd aim to respond to all applications personally. However due to the high number of applications we receive, we regret this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please be advised that you have not been successful in this instance.
- 18 months ago - save job
Recruitment South East Ltd incorporating Engineering Recruitment South East Ltd has a unique philosphy which is integral to all of our...