As an Application Engineer located in RightNow’s Maidenhead UK office, you will be part of a team that ensures customer satisfaction through effective delivery of remote professional services, understanding the client’s business requirements and assists in the configuration and testing of the RightNow product. As an Application Engineer, you will be part of an office-based team engaged in custom software development and integration projects for the implementation of the RightNow product line. You will be assigned to tasks and projects as needed. Additionally you will be responsible for ensuring customisations and integrations are supported with technical documentation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Essential Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Background
- Providing client customizations in a timely manner.
- Knowledgeable in integration and web development technologies.
- Provide technical documentation such as design documents and test cases.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Background
- 2+ years of commercial web application development experience
- 2+ years of commercial software development experience
- In-depth knowledge of:
- Intimate knowledge of Internet technology and operations
- Willing to ‘roll up one’s sleeves’ and assist team wherever needed
- Ability to learn ever changing technologies and products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent organization and time management
- Ability to troubleshoot technical problems either on-site or remotely
- Ability to thrive in a flexible small project team environment
- Ability to travel occasionally as required in support of Project Management projects
- CRM experience with software solutions provider or systems integration firm
- Expert user of RightNow CRM
- Higher education degree in IT
- MVC development
- C#/.NET Framework
- Java Unix (or Linux, Solaris, etc.)
- International language(s)
RightNow is always looking for great people. We need the best and the brightest to fuel our phenomenal growth and maintain our leadership in the industry.
Work here is exciting and challenging—never dull! Pay is competitive, with medical, dental and vision benefits, life and disability insurance and 401(k) participation for full-time employees as well as opportunities for continuous learning and advancement. In addition, giving back to your community has never been easier with a generous match program and time off to perform volunteer work.
You'll never have a better opportunity to have it all.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to regularly perform repetitive hand and wrist movements at a computer keyboard. Employee is regularly required to sit for long periods of time. Close vision is required for PC work.
Employee Protection Rights
RightNow is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment on the basis of sex, race, creed, color, religion, age, national origin, disability, or other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
RightNow delivers on demand software solutions that create the best possible experiences for the customers of many of the world’s largest and most successful organizations. We do this by leveraging the three engagement points that really matter – the web, social and contact center.
Founded in 1997, RightNow is a global organization headquartered in Bozeman, Montana. We employ more than 900 people, and serve over 2,000 organizations. RightNow is listed on the NASDAQ under the symbol RNOW.
Our mission is to Rid the World of Bad Experiences! Would you like to help? You can learn more by visiting us at www.rightnow.com/careers.
RightNow Technologies - 2 years ago