McCurrach is a privately owned business that has been established for over a 100 years. As a field sales specialist we represent over 20% of the top grocery brands in the UK by providing market-leading strategic insight, in-depth retail analysis and in-store execution. Working with a diverse range of retailers we actively plan, position and promote products to significantly increase sales of these powerful brands.
We currently have exciting opportunities for the role of Sales Developer (Retail Assistant). This role will involve merchandising, implementing promotional activity, distribution, display and availability of our Principal brands within multiple grocers.
Your ambition, dedication and motivation will prove more important than sales experience as you use your retail knowledge to drive sales, maximise brand awareness and develop strong relationships with retailers.
· Ideally have experience of working in a retail or merchandising role
· Able to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with peers and customers at all
· Possess good time management and organisational skills
· A self-motivated individual with a flexible, can do attitude
· Ability to communicate clearly in writing and orally
· Ability to work as part of a team and individually, using own initiative
· Capable of manual handling activities including lifting and bending and stock handling
On joining, we’ll give you unparalleled training and support and the unique opportunity for development to give you a rewarding and dynamic long-term career. We’re interested in hearing from all those who share our passion for bringing products to consumers through retail outlets and being the best. As McCurrach continues to grow and develop so do our people; so, if you want to make a difference and move your career forward then contact us.
Full UK driving licence essential (with no more than 6 points or previous bans) as the package for this role includes a company car.
Please apply via our website at www.mccurrach.engageats.co.uk