Your role at Savers will be all about giving the customers excellent service, by offering the fantatstic deals on offer. Ensuring that the store is well merchandised and replenished to maintain a high level of store standards and presentation. This will enable you to drive sales and achieve targets.
It’s a great experience that will prepare you for even bigger challenges. Savers Sales Assistants are extremely important to us; we recognise that you are our Managers of tomorrow. We will actively develop your skills and offer real career progression with excellent training.
Interested so far?
To come on board as a Savers Sales Assistant you will have the following:
Success in this role will enable you to take your next step with us, as we have a strong desire to promote from within and reward the highest achievers.
- Confident and clear communication skills with strong selling skills
- Passionate about retail and customer service
- Willingness to learn and progress
- Flexible and adaptable to change
If this sounds like you please apply today!
About the department
Our stores are generlally small with a real friendly feel, you are part of the community when you wok at Savers and we encourage this by getting involved with local community programmes.
- Life assurance and 28 days holiday
- Discount card & access to discounts with 3,500 retailers using MySaversdeals,co.uk
- Reward and recognition scheme and long service awards
- Simply health well being plan
- Employee assistance programme
- Pay rate under 18 £4.00 per hour 18 to 20 years £5.03 over 21 £6.31
Hours per week
8 Hours +
Savers Health and Beauty - 14 months ago