This is a fantastic opportunity for an external applicant to join one of Bristol's best known banking institutions in a particularly senior finance position and drive change within a transforming Finance division.
Leading a team of c.30 staff this role is designed to inspire performance and drive change across the division, from both an MI reporting, systems and operational perspective.
Key Accountabilities include:
Who we're looking for
- Building and maintaining a high performing team to ensure colleagues are led, inspired and developed appropriately.
- Embedding the Banking institutions culture and vision through strong and effective leadership.
- Contributing to the strategic direction of the business and wider Finance function.
- Continuously evaluating risk policies and procedures.
- Engaging senior stakeholders in order to influence key business decisions.
- Leading on business processes to deliver insightful information to influence business decisions.
- Proactively build and maintain external and internal network for the purpose of commercial gain.
- Identify opportunities for and champion change to deliver continuous improvement.
- Lead finance projects or represent the finance function in corporate projects with an impact across a whole division or divisions.
Desired experience includes (but is not limited too):
(Further information available upon a successful initial application).
- Previous experience working within a large, complex financial services organisation.
- Proven and demonstrable ability to lead, motivate and inspire large teams.
- Proven and demonstrable experience driving change within a complex matrix environment.
- Proven knowledge and demonstrable experience of performance reporting including MI Reporting and the development thereof in a strongly business focused finance environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to manage diverse stakeholder groups.
About our client
My client is a leading and well known banking institution based in central Bristol.
What's on offer
£70,000 - £90,000 per annum + competitive benefits package.
Michael Page UK - 10 months ago