RPS Group is major global energy, planning and environmental consultancy with over 4,750 staff and with offices in Europe, Australia, SE Asia, Middle East, Russia, Africa, America and Canada.
RPS Health, Safety and Environmental provides consultancy due diligence and cooperate services to commercial property owners and developers, financial institutions and commercial lenders, managing agents, property managers, industrial clients, local authorities and the wider public sector.
s across six continents.
Job Title: Health & Safety Consultant (Fire)
Location: Milton Keynes
To oversee and undertake fire risk assessments and audits for commercial, industrial and residential clients and manage the team of Fire Risk Assessors.
- Preparation of fire safety management systems.
- Fire plan drawings, fire drills, delivery of fire training courses, fire warden, use of extinguishers, real fire training, briefings, etc.
- Consultancy, enforcement liaison,
- Managing, training and developing a team of fire risk assessors,
- Attending client meetings, assisting to develop new and existing business
- Keep up to date with current legislation and advise clients on compliance accordingly
- Identify and define solutions to fire engineering related problems
- Member of IFE (Grad IFE preferred)
- Membership of IOSH (minimum Tech IOSH - Grad IOSH preferred) or similar
- Solid consulting background with experience of Fire Risk Assessments and Fire Safety Audits for a variety of sectors (industrial, commercial, residential etc)
- Registered Fire Assessor (beneficial)
- Experience gained within the Fire Service would be advantageous
- You will have excellent communication skills, (written and oral), be able to demonstrate successful negotiation techniques and have proven leadership skills.
- Computer literate – Word/Excel/PowerPoint
We are an equal opportunities employer.
RPS Group - 11 months ago
The RPS Group is a planning and development, energy resources and environmental management consultancy that provides professional advice and...