We are looking for someone to join our team to deliver exceptional service and standards. Our Team Members play a key part in ensuring the pub delivers a great experience for all our customers whatever the reason for their visit, making them return time and time again.
Main duties and responsibilities:
Proud of our People
Grow Every Day
- Ensure the duty manager is notified of any issues immediately, e.g. lateness, discrepancies, incidents.
- Take responsibility for own training
Invest in our Future
- Adhere to opening and closing duties for the business.
- Assist in implementing and driving promotional activities
Deliver Fantastic Experiences
- Ensure that upselling of relevant products is delivered.
- Ensure wastage is reported to the duty manager.
Keep us Safe and Legal
- Deal with any issues that arise during shift promptly and professionally, seeking advice from the duty manager where necessary.
- Ensure that the highest possible levels of customer service are delivered at all times.
- Assist the duty manager as and when necessary to make the business run effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure any complaints are dealt with in a prompt and professional manner, exceeding customer expectations.
- Ensure the business is clean, tidy and well presented at all times.
- Ensure the team serves all products to company and brand specification.
- Report all accidents/incidents/maintenance issues through the correct procedure.
- Adhere to all aspects of Fire, Health & Safety, Food Hygiene, Licencing law, Challenge 21, Trading Standards, COSHH and any other company policies such as Stock and Cash.
- Smart appearance.
- Flexible and committed.
- Highly motivated.
- Passion for food and drink quality and service and standards.
- Be able to work unsupervised in a busy environment.
- Be a team player.
- Be able to converse in English.
- Have Proof of Right to Work in the UK
- Have a UK bank account in your own name
- Have a National Insurance Number
Barzone.co.uk - 9 months ago